Oneal's 2019 Mayhem racewear is ready to make some serious waves in the market. As the go-to racewear of JGR Suzuki rider Justin Hill, you know this is a gear set made to handle the rigours of high-level motocross competition. Featuring loud colours and flashy graphics that are sure to get you noticed, this line represents some of the finest racewear Oneal has ever produced. Made to be light and unrestrictive, the fit and feel is perfect for moto with plenty of movement and ventilation. The ideal choice for track or trail riding, the Mayhem gear offers serious protection in a premium package with a look that is truly one of a kind.
While Oneal may be more well known for its value range Element racewear, recent years has seen the rapid evolution of the Mayhem line, becoming one of the more premium sets of gear in the motocross market. For premium performance at an affordable price, there's no reason to look anywhere else.
- Streamlined and lightweight design for the serious racer
- Heavy Denier nylon in all critical areas
- TPR and thermal weld patch protection
- Triple stitching in all critical areas
- Tapered lower leg to prevent bunching
- Ultra heavyweight oversized zipper closure system
- Ultra ribber Spandex in the crotch area for the ultimate in mobility and ventilation
- Vented nylon mesh liner
- Ergonimically correct pre-bent knee area for the ultimate in comfort while riding