Aviator 2.2 represents the evolution of the Aviator 2.1, the champion helmet with which Airoh® has soared to the top spot of the podium in off-road disciplines, reaching the sports headlines. The helmet is available in three different shell sizes and is made with quality materials, 100% Carbon making it one of the lightest and best-performing helmets of its class.
The strengths in this new version are the lightness, which is implemented further, the expanded field of vision, the new vent chin guard, the new rear spoiler and the new peak that provide maximum protection.
Great care has been taken for the interior that has been manufactured and designed with the latest materials ensuring optimal ventilation and breathability for those who practice sport at the highest competitive levels. Aviator 2.2 is equipped with a dust filter, which will prove a good ally during your days off-road and the emergency system for the release of cheek pads (AEFR).
Also rich endowment of accessories that provide the Kit Go-Pro®, covers for the vents used in the event of rain or mud, the extended peak, the kit screws and the tool kit that allows you to play in total autonomy all these adjustments. Airoh® is also proud to offer a product to the public that is completely identical to that used by our champions.
- Entirely ‘Made in Italy’
- Multi Axial Stratified Composite Carbon helmet
- Ultra Lightweight from 950
- 3 shell Sizes, + Wide Vision Lens Port
- Removable Nose Guard, & Dust Filter
- Adjustable peak with Extender, + Front & Rear Spoilers
- AEFR – ‘AIROH Emergency Fast Remove’ Cheek Pads
- Hi Flow Ventilation System, & Top Vent Covers
- Removable Washable / Sanitized Transpiring Liner
- Aluminium Double D Rings
- Kit Go-Pro®
- ECE Approved