Note: 7 business days processing required
Model wears a Medium: Chest 40" Waist 33" Height 6' 2"
Belstaff introduces a new leather version of their best-selling Brooklands Mojave wax cotton jacket and it is absolutely stunning. The 1mm thick bovine leather has a waxed finish and feels soft and supple, so this iconic jacket can easily be worn both on and off the bike. In our humble opinion, this might just be the best looking leather motorcycle jacket on the market. The quilted detailing on the shoulder and elbow panels complements the waist-length cut and the attention to detail put into this jacket. There’s a subtle embroidered Belstaff logo on the left sleeve and on the buckle cover with velcro closure. That buckle cover brings us to the next thing to say about the Brooklands Mojave: it’s not just a fashion item, it’s a full-blown, premium-spec motorcycle jacket. The leather is of exquisite quality and has highly abrasion-resistant properties. The jacket comes equipped with groundbreaking D3O-armour in the shoulders and elbows and there is a pocket for an additional back-protector. This jacket is definitely on the premium end of the spectrum but its timeless style and flawless execution mean that the Brooklands Mojave will last you for years to come. See the video review on this page for a more detailed look.
- Bovine leather, 1-1.1mm thick
- Removable D3O armour on shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for back protector
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Chest patch pockets closed by waterproof flaps and snap buttons
- Lower jet pockets with zipper
- Inside jet pocket with zipper
- Metal breathers under arm
- Adjustable neck strap
- Corduroy lining on the inside of collar and cuffs