Note: 7 business days processing required
Model wears a Medium: Chest 40" Waist 33" Height 6' 2"
The Brooklands jacket continues Belstaff's unrivalled line of Majove styled wax cotton jackets. Based on the iconic jacket worn by Steve McQueen the Brooklands features many of the original design cues, blended with impressive technical spec. Included is ultra slimline d3o elbow and shoulder armour, with the option of adding back armour as desired. There is a removable thermal lining making this jacket suitable for year round use. We have put this jacket through its paces, riding from Scotland to Cape town in everything from snow to arid desert conditions. The Brooklands can go anywhere without fuss owing to the seam sealed waterproof and breathable membrane sitting beneath the outer cotton layer.
- Waist length jacket made from 8oz Wax Cotton
- Waterproof - Unlike the previous collection, this jacket is completely waterproof!
- Detachable bodywarmer - Manufactured for Belstaff by Valtherm, very effective.
- Courduroy lined neck collar
- Velvet lined cuffs
- Removable D3O armour - the best on the market!
- Cross stitched pads at critical wear points - Increased abrasion resistance
- Two patch pockets on the chest closed by snap buttons
- On each side there is a welt pocket, closed by a zipper with logo puller
- Slit pocket on the inside
- Pocket for back protection (back armour not included)