Note: 7 business days processing required
The Tourmaster Pro Ladies is Belstaff's 21st century reincarnation of an iconic British design. It features a wax cotton outer and offers everyday style and functionality.
Belstaff is known for its wax cotton garments, a fabric they have been using to make motorcycle clothing for the better part of a century now. This year, however, marks a special occasion: Belstaff, together with cotton mill British Millerain, have re-invented the wax cotton and upgraded it to TekWax. TekWax is a new innovation that uses high grade synthetic fibres intertwined with Belstaff’s high quality cotton to obtain an abrasion resistant fabric that achieves an A rating in the new CE Abrasion & Tear tests. It does this without adding bulk and sacrificing its light weight or the classic Belstaff style. Using the synthetic fibres in the weaving process means the fabric does not rely on thickness to provide exceptional abrasion resistance. D3O Level 1 CE certified armour is included in the elbows and shoulders offer excellent impact absorption and there is of course a pocket for you to add an optional back protector.
That treated waxed cotton layer on the outside is your first line of defence against not only the tarmac, but also the elements. The waxed nature of the fabric means it'll simply brush off a light shower. Should you find yourself in more adverse weather conditions, it is backed up by a waterproof membrane and sealed waterproof zippers to keep you bone dry. Riders who regularly brave the winter will also appreciate the inner structure of this jacket with its quilted body warmer lining and 120gr padding, conveniently fully detachable for use during the hotter summer months. The Tourmaster Pro continues to excel as a year round jacket thanks to a breathable construction with metal breather holes in place under the arms and mesh ventilation slots behind waterproof zippers on the chest and back.
The Tourmaster Pro exudes that unmistakable Belstaff functionality and style. The adjustable waist straps, as well as sustaining the uninterrupted, clean lines of the jacket, give the rider the ability to tailor the fit of their jacket to suit them.
Belstaff's attention to detail is obvious when inspecting this jacket. The collar, for instance, features a throat latch with a glove friendly press stud closure system to eliminate incoming wind chill. The last two snap buttons at the bottom of the jacket are rubberised to protect your bike's finish. The sleeves have very subtle reflective detailing that is practically invisible until shone upon.
- TekWax 8oz wax cotton outer with shiny finish
- Waterproof and breathable Miporex membrane
- CE Approved Level 1 D3O armour (shoulders and elbows)
- Cotton checked lining on the body
- Velvet detailing on the collar and cuffs
- Detachable quilted lining with 120gr padding
- Two front pockets with flap and snap closure
- Pocket for optional back protector
- Inside jet pocket closed by coil zip
- Metal breathers under the arms
- Adjustable throat latch with press stud closure
- Adjustable straps at the waist
- Cuff adjusting gusset with snaps
- Bottom two snaps are rubber to avoid scratches
- Subtle reflective detailing on the front and back of sleeves
- Mesh vents sealed by waterproof zippers (chest & back)
- CE approved garment (Level A)