Dainese Avro D1 Leather Jacket
The Avro D1 Pelle Jacket is the latest evolution in the exceptional Dainese Avro range. Dedicated to enthusiastic riders, this jacket not only complies with the highest safety standards such as CE Category II certification, but it is also made from top quality Tutu cowhide, Bi-elastic S1 fabric and features a NanoFeel lining treated with silver ions.
The perfect combination of these materials and patented Microelastic technology gives this jacket an unparalleled comfort and fit.
Air vents at the sides and a removable thermal lining allow excellent temperature control to best deal with all weather conditions.
Safety is taken care of by heat-formed protection with aluminium inserts at the shoulders, composite protectors at the elbows and a pocket for a Class G back protector or chest protector.
- Composite protectors to EN 1621.1
- Co-injected shoulder with aluminum insert
- Jacket certified to CE - Cat. II - 89/686/EEC Directive
- Tutu cowhide leather
- S1 fabric
- Elasticated inserts
- Inserts in elasticated fabric
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Hip adjustment
- Jacket-trousers fastening system
- Removable thermal liner
- Nanofeel liner with silver ion treatment
- Air vents on the sides
- 2 pockets in front
- 1 pocket in thermal liner
- 2 internal pockets
- Pocket for G1 and G2 back protector
- Pocket for Double Chest protector
- Reflective inserts
- Soft inserts