New for 2019, the Boxer is designed for those who ride on urban and suburban roads and want a short glove that features top-quality materials to handle the rain and bad weather, essentially in moderate temperatures, because the Boxer is deliberately designed without thermal insulation. Featuring a weatherproof OutDry® membrane laminated directly underneath the outside surface, to keep the water from penetrating inside and soaking into the inner layers of the glove, while allowing perspiration to evaporate. Its topside in water-resistant fabric with stretch for comfort, paired with full-grain goatskin palm structure, gives the Boxer premium fit and comfort. While it protects from bad weather, it also protects its rider in case of a fall, with its PVC protective shells underneath the fabric, TPR palm slider, cuff protection, and foam reinforcements on the thumb and fingers. The TouchScreen system for using your smartphone or GPS without removing your glove completes the system that allows you to face life in the city with total peace of mind, even in the rain.
- Weatherproof stretch fabric construction (topside) for weather resistance and comfort / Full-grain goatskin (palm) for suppleness.
- OUTDRY® breathable, weatherproof membrane.
- Bemberg™ internal comfort lining.
- One-piece PVC metacarpophalangeal protective shell under fabric.
- Hypothenar protective shell (palm slider) in TPR.
- PU GRIP palm reinforcement.
- Lycra® comfort gussets.
- Cuff featuring soft foam protective cushion.
- Reflective print on fingers and wrist for nighttime visibility.
- Quick closure system with flap + Velcro and synthetic leather pull-tab.
- TouchScreen™ system (on index finger) for handling touchscreens without removing gloves.