Newly awaited, Kansas stands out as our most protective custom glove. Featuring a one-piece metacarpal protective shell with leather inserts and numerous reinforcements to the exposed areas, it also offers exceptional comfort, fit and touch control, thanks to its external seams, among other features. The innumerable details, gussets of ease and stitching, its double zip closure and leather strap and Velcro, or its incredible level of finish make it a piece that will appreciate leather lovers anxious for their appearance, without ever neglecting their safety. Kansas perfectly combines classicism and modernity, since its index hosts the TouchScreen ™ system to manipulate touch screens without removing the glove.
- Structure entirely in full-grain goat leather for flexibility (top and palm) perforated for ventilation (top).
- Metacarpophalangeal protection by PU one-piece shell under the leather.
- External seams at the fingertips for optimal fit.
- Closure system and adjustment by zipping + Velcro tab and threading tab.
- Accordion leather bellows at the fingers and thumb.
- Accordion leather wrist + elastic for increased comfort.
- Hypothenar protection by full-grain cow leather reinforcement panel and memory foam incorporating an embossed logo.
- TouchScreen ™ index system for manipulating touch screens.