The essence of the racing look, with best-in-class ventilation!.
This sport- and road-oriented, ultra-ventilated style, follows the characteristics of the RFX2 but incorporates special materials (perforated leather, ventilated mesh fabric) and the vented PU upper shells from the RFX1, to offer optimum air circulation. Mixed palm in full-grain leather and perforated leather, with synthetic leather reinforcements to increase grip and PU slider. Perforated leather cuff with 3D semi-rigid TPR FIVE logo. Thumb and upper section in mesh fabrics enhance air flow. Gel thumb reinforcements. The RFX 2 Airflow offers top-level protection, excellent fit, and, especially, effective ventilation that makes it the perfect glove for summer riding.
- Full-grain cowhide construction (topside) for durability and 3D large-cell mesh for ventilation/full-grain goatskin (palm) for suppleness
- Ventilated TPU metacarpal-knuckle protective shells
- TPR palm slider hypothenar muscle protective shell
- Palm reinforcement in perforated Clarino® leather
- Outer stitching on the fingers
- Forearm protection with leather panel and TPR logo
- Leather accordion comfort panels
- Dual closure system
- V-Five Signature element (inside of the index and middle fingers on the left hand in red)