SOMEWHERE BETWEEN ROAD AND TRACK
The RFX4 EVO makes its debut within the 2022 collection and is designed for riders who put comfort over performance and are looking for all the versatility of a sport glove…or all the sportiness of a versatile glove.
By adopting the brand new FIVE ERGO PROTECH® ergonomic protective shell used in both our urban and trail gloves, the RFX4 EVO offers a less aggressive look than that of the RFX1, RFX2 and RFX3.
Though it fits in so naturally at the controls of a sportier bike, the RFX4 EVO is also right for riding a powerful scooter or a roadster, and thus, offers a more reassuring alternative to short gloves, which are more commonly used with this type of machine. It also offers the extra protection typical of Racing gloves, with all the comfort often found in less exclusive gloves. The RFX4 EVO is well and truly the perfect compromise between our road gloves and gloves for pure racing use.
- Full-grain goat leather construction (topside and palm) for suppleness
- Semi-soft ERGO PROTECH® metacarpophalangeal protective shell
- ERGO PROTECH® soft TPR hypothenar protective shell (palm slider)
- PU palm reinforcement for better grip on the handlebars
- Forearm protection featuring a leather panel and 3D TPR logo
- Dual closure system with a Velcro® tab and a cuff adjustment tab
- Comfort gussets on the wrist and fingers
- Touch Screen™ system for handling touchscreen devices
- Dispatch: Within 24 Hours
- Free shipping across all products on a minimum purchase of $50.
- International delivery time - 7-10 business days
- Cash on delivery might be available
- Easy 30 days returns and exchanges
If you do not like the product you can return it within 15 days - no questions asked. This excludes bodysuits, swimwear and clearance sale items. We have an easy and hassle free return policy. Please look at our Delivery & Returns section for further information.