This winter city and suburban glove is mostly made of leather, along with a few fabric inserts for comfort. It’s a top seller for FIVE! In its woman’s version, beautiful topstitching gives it a quilted look, underlined by the subtle FIVE metal insignia. Its weatherproof, breathable Hipora® membrane and its Thinsulate™ 180 g lining perfectly insulate hands from the rain and the cold. Its PU protective shells concealed under the leather, its TPR protective palm slider, and its leather palm are so many elements that promise real safety in case of a fall. Perforated Clarino® reinforcements on the palm and the thumb promise optimal handlebar grip. And last, but not least, this urban-style glove provides a sensation of total comfort.
- Full-grain goatskin and weatherproof nylon fabric construction (topside)/full-grain goatskin for suppleness (palm)
- Weatherproof internal Hipora® membrane
- Thinsulate™180 g thermal insulation
- PU metacarpal-knuckle and knuckle protective shells underneath the leather
- TPR protective palm slider shell
- Perforated Clarino® palm reinforcement
- Closure system with elastic cuff and leather + Velcro tab
- Shape and size adapted to the feminine form.