Our Promise to You:
This Helmet is supplied as new stock straight out of the official supplier, our stock has never been on display and never been tried on. Untouched fresh new stock buy with Confidence. Read our true story here (click here)
CARBON FIBER HELMET TECHNOLOGY HAS NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
Fly Racing has been producing helmets for over 10 years now, and the F2 Carbon is the company’s high-end offering. Aesthetically, the F2 Carbon is a good-looking helmet with some modern lines, and a style that is reminiscent of some other brands, but at the same time, uniquely it’s own. Graphics have progressed by leaps and bounds in recent years, and the 2017 range offers a huge range of styles to suit every kind of rider.
Those familiar with Fly will no doubt know them for their unique and eye-catching styling, but the F2 incorporates race-inspired, lightweight helmet technology – through the use of the brand’s advanced Carbon/Kevlar Composite Construction Shell, wherein the outer shell is made using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar composite materials. In fact, the helmet is so durable that it meets or exceeds all SNELL 2015, DOT Approved For USA, ECE and AS (Australian) standards.
- Meets or exceeds the toughest safety standards on the market. Snell 2015, DOT approved for USA, other standards include: ECE and AS (Australian)
- Shell is constructed using state-of-the-art, aircraft grade woven carbon fiber and Kevlar® composite materials, which create superior strength while remaining extremely light
- Dual density EPS liner has two layers of EPS (Expanded Polystyrene), one softer, one slightly harder, that combine to provide more progressive impact absorption for different levels of impact
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 11 intake and 4 exhaust vents that create massive airflow to keep your head cool
- Quad-vent goggle anti-fog vents above goggle eye port draw air from goggle to help clear away fog
- Custom molded rubber trim with integrated nose guard helps keep rocks and debris away from your nose
- New Quick Release washable COOLMAX® comfort liner & cheek pads absorb sweat, provide plenty of ventilation, and are easy to remove
- Flow through EPS and comfort liner air system has EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) and comfort liner align to maximize airflow
- Helmet is constructed using super-strong, lightweight machined aluminum screws, rivets, and D-rings for superior strength and years of worry free use
- Optional carbon fiber intake vent wing can be added to the helmet for increased direction of airflow on the front vents