The 2019 Fly Racing Kinetic range returns for another run, and given just how damn impressive this range has been for the past years, it's not hard to see why Fly has stuck solid again for 2019. Adults and Kids alike, Fly's Kinetic racewear is definitely going to be a standout for the 2019 season. They did make some small tweaks to the 2019 Kinetic line, increasing the ventilation in the front and back of the jersey, which we found offered a much better airflow than previous Kinetic models we've worn. With some all-new graphics for the 2019 range, you can go with either mild or wild to suit your own style, but we can definitely vouch for the fact that no matter which way you go, the Fly Kinetic racewear will not let you down.
The 2019 Kinetic Pants offer the same ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction that has made these one of the best performing pairs of pants in the market for a few years now. The comfort and fit of the Kinetic line have been underrated for too long, and these were certainly a crowd favourite. If you're after affordable MX pants that offer some high-end performance, the Kinetic pants could be the ones you're after.
- Comfort mesh liner helps keep you comfortable and cool
- Multi-directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility
- Internal pocket located inside the waistband
- Ultra-durable multi-panel 900D construction is durable and breathable
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Soft-Flex protective rubber badging
- Sublimated long lasting graphics
- 7 breathable stretch panels
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee generously contoured to accommodate most types of knee braces and guards
- Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material moves naturally with your body
- Exclusive zipper lock system keeps pants closed and secure
- Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability