The 2019 Fly Racing Lite range is the athlete's dream. Designed specifically for racers and performers, the Lite range features a fitted athletic cut that sits nice and snug on the body, ensuring minimal excess material to be flapping around in the wind and slowing you down. The go-to choice for Fly's top riders, including the likes of Blake Baggett, Weston Peick, and Zach Osborne, the Lite Motocross Gear range also got two thumbs up finest when we put it to the test in our 2019 Fly Racing range release.
The Fly Racing Lite pant is the originator of the innovative Boa® closure system, offering fast, on-the-fly micro adjustability that provides a truly “Dialed in” fit, with the simple turn of a dial creating superior comfort and unrivalled performance. Happy to vouch for the effectiveness of the Boa® system, and if you've never tried it out before, you're definitely in for a treat if you're chasing the perfect fit. The 2019 Fly Racing Lite Pants truly are a one of the best lightweight, fitted motocross pants on the market.
- Revolutionary integrated Boa® closure system.
- Minimalist Weight
- Multi-directional stretch-rib panels for flexibility
- Mesh panels on back of knee and lower leg
- Low profile stretch leg cuffs with removable elastic band
- 90% stretch panel construction for maximum comfort and movement
- Leather heat shield panels with DuPont™ Kevlar® stitching
- Sublimated long lasting graphics
- Ergonomically pre-shaped knee generously contoured to accommodate most types of knee braces and guards
- Full-Floating seat surrounded by stretch-rib material
- Exclusive zipper lock system for a secure fit
- Ratcheting Fly closure allows for adjustability