Helstons is one of France’s oldest and most respected makers of motorcycle apparel. The truth is that you simply can’t buy this kind of heritage, quality of components and construction, and technical performance, at the prices being offered by Helstons. It’s all in the detail; the way in which the panels are sewn together, the oils and waxes that are used to treat the leather, the seams, the linings. The guys at Helstons are obsessive and nothing escapes their scrutiny. The end result is a range of clothing that is as beautiful to the eye, as it is exquisite to wear.
If you’re looking to stand out from the crowd, here’s a brand that’s got everything you’re ever going to want.
The Helstons Corden Super Stretch jeans are a straight cut pair of motorcycle jeans with a used look, with two front and two back pockets. They have removable and adjustable CE approved SAS-TEC knee and hip armour shells and elastic stirrups to keep the jeans in place.
- Blue denim fabric with a used aspect (50% cotton, 30% polyester and 20% Cordura fabric)
- Very comfortable straight cut with 20% stretch fabric
- Fixed inner cotton fabric lining
- 2 front pockets
- 2 back pockets
- Removable and height-adjustable knees CE approved protections (SAS – TEC)
- Hip CE approved protections (SAS – TEC)
SIZE & FIT:
- 30’’, 32’’, 34’’, 36’’, 38’’, 40’’ Waist