Ultra-tough 8-litre enduro waistpack with removable tool-roll.
6-litre main body (YKK water-resistant zip) and 2-litre drypack side-pod (100% waterproof)
CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckle adjustemt - allows instant waist-strap adjustment for rotating pack around to the front.
1000D Dupont Cordura tool roll included. Tool roll is removable (internal compression feature with quick-release buckle).
30 x elastic loops, coated-mesh pocket and velcro closure strap. Unfolded size - 550(L) x 225(W) mm
Step 1: Loosen Kriega buckle to lengthen waist strap.
Step 2: Attach pack around waist and use quick release buckle to make preliminary waist adjustment. Tuck away the loose strap end under the elastic loop / side pod.
Step 3: Thereafter, use Kriega alloy buckle to make fine adjustments. Use loop on left wing to prevent pack moving when adjusting fit.
- Main compartment: 165(H) x270(W) x 100(D) mm
- Side-pod: 165(H) x 180(W) x 100(D) mm
- 8-litre capacity: 6L main body + 2L side-pod
- 100% waterproof side-pod
- Water-resistant main body
- 2 x coated-mesh pockets, 2 x velcro sleeve pockets, internal
- zipped mesh pocket, removable tool-roll
- Optional waistbelt pocket
- 1000D Dupont Cordura - base and wings
- HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement
- 420D nylon ripstop - lightweight but extremely strong
- TOUGHTEK - grips wet or dry
- SUPERSPACE 5mm airspace fabric
- CNC 6061-T6 alloy buckle
- 10-year guarantee