RAM Handlebar Rail Mount Garmin Approach G5, Oregon 200, 300, 400, 450, 550, 600 & 650
The RAM high strength composite cradle is designed to hold the Garmin StreetPilot c530, StreetPilot c550, StreetPilot c580, StreetPilot i2, StreetPilot i3 & StreetPilot i5.
The custom fitting garmin cradle and Handlebar rail U-bolt mount is the ideal mounting solution for your GPS
All cables can stay connected to the unit while in the RAM cradle.
Includes a set of nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any of the RAM compatible mounts.
The RAM-B-149Z-GA31U consists of the following RAM (B Size) components:
- 1 x Zinc U-Bolt base w 25mm ball
- 1 x Standard Double Clamp B Size
- 1 x 1" Ball with Diamond Plate
- 1 x custom fitting cradle for Garmin Approach G5, Oregon 200, 300, 400, 450, 550, 600 & 650
- Garmin Approach G5
- Garmin Oregon 200 & 300
- Garmin Oregon 400, 400c, 400i, 400t, 450, 450t
- Garmin Oregon 550, 550t
- Garmin Oregon 600, 600t, 650 & 650t
RAM Double Socket Clamp Arm (Select ONE prior to checkout);
- SHORT (RAM-B-201U-A) Overall Length: 6cm,Socket-To-Socket Length: 4.5cm
- STANDARD (RAM-B-201U) Overall Length: 9cm, socket-To-Socket Length: 7.6cm
- LONG (RAM-B-201U-C) Overall Length: 15cm Socket-To-Socket Length: 13.5cm
RAM U-Bolt Rail Base
The RAM motorcycle handlebar base contains a 1" rubber ball designed to sit at right angles to the mounting rail.
The Zinc coated metal u-bolt accommodates rails in diameter from 1.27cm (0.5") to 3.18cm (1.25") in diameter.
Included are black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the u-bolt and a composite adapter that can narrow the rail to a minimum width of 0.5".
* Mobile device/s, GPS or tablet/s shown for illustration purposes ONLY and is not included in purchase.