**This is a DUAL pack
PREFERRED PERFORMANCE FOR EVERY RIDER
SIMPLE FUNCTIONALITY, OPTIMAL FEATURE SET
The SF2 offers Intercom 1-on-1 functionality and FM Radio. All SF models include brand new capabilities such as Audio Overlay™, Quick Charging and microphone mute option features. The SF Series boast a a sleek and low profile design that will fit on almost any helmet.
Rider to Passenger
For riders looking to communicate with their passenger, the SF2 provides simple Rider to Passenger 1-to-1 bluetooth Intercom communication up to 800m (880 yards) in open terrain.
This model let riders enjoy smartphone connectivity. Riders can listen to music and use the intercom simultaneously using the Audio Overlay™ feature.
Note: the Audio Overlay works best with Android devices, while iOS offers limited functionality.
STAY CONNECTED AND IN CONTROL WITH THE SENA SF UTILITY APP
Versatile Connectivity makes for Versatile Capabilities
Linking the SF2 with the Sena SF Utility App (for iPhone and Android) allows you to configure device settings and access our quick guide at the click of a button.
The SF Series devices can also easily connect to the Sena RideConnected App to intercom with a virtually limitless amount of riders over an infinite range, so long as you are connected to a mobile network.
INSTALLATION MADE QUICK AND EASY
You will find installation quick and easy with the new SF Quick Release clamp, simply push in between the shell and your lining, position your speakers and mic. Easy enough to switchover to your second helmet without too much fuss.
What's In The Box
This pack contains two of each piece, giving you two complete SF2 sets for rider to rider communication:
- SF2 Headset main unit
- Quick Clamp Kit with HD Speakers and Standard Speakers a Boom Mic and Wired Mic
- Glued Surface Mounting Place Adapter
- Boom Microphone Holder
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Boom Microphone
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Holder
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Wired Microphone
- Hook and Loop Fastener for Speakers
- Microphone Sponges
- USB Power Data Cable
- Talk Time: 13 hours
- Operating temperature: -10°C - 55°C (14°F - 131°F)
- HD Speaker: driver unit 40mm - thickness 11.6mm
- Standard Speaker: driver unit 32 mm - thickness 4.5mm
- Wired Boom microphone: length 183 mm
- Wire between speakers: length 590 mm
Weight: main module 35g
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Working distance: up to 800 m (880 yards) in open terrain
Advanced Noise Control™
- Built-in SBC Codec
- Wide volume control
Sample rate: max. 48 kHz (DAC)
- Built-in FM radio with RDS AF (Radio Data System Alternate Frequencies)
- Radio region: worldwide
- Radio frequency specifications: 64 ~ 108MHz
- 10 preset station memory with automatic scan function
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Quick Charge: 30 minutes of charging equals 4 hours intercom
- Type: Lithium Polymer Battery
- Electronics: CE, FCC, IC