The Shark Spartan Carbon is the new iteration in the premium street segment from Shark. The Spartan Carbon has a luxurious plush microfiber liner which feels extremely comfortable on your skin. The cheek pads wrap around the jawline blocking out wind noise and enhancing comfort. The large front and upper vent intakes and the double spoiler with incorporated air extractors are optimized for aerodynamics and internal cooling. The visor is equipped with the auto-seal system. This flattens the visor onto the helmet, offering better soundproofing and seals the helmet against water and cold.
The outer shell of the Spartan Carbon is constructed from carbon fibre, keeping the weight down (1290 g +/- 50 g) and safety at a very high level. The double-D strap retention system is fail-safe and always allows enough adjustability for everyone.
Shark Easy Fit means you can easily fit a pair of glasses in this helmet. The Spartan Carbon is prepared for the Sharktooth Bluetooth system, with cutouts for the speakers and room for the battery pack of the Sharktooth system.
- Composite fibre construction
- Shark skin peak side fastenings for active reduction of whistling noise
- Integrated sun visor
- Pinlock ready clear visor
- Double back spoiler with incorporated air extractors: optimisation of the aerodynamic trail and internal cooling
- 2 shell sizes
- Shark Easy Fit technology for those that wear glasses, never struggle to get your glasses in again!
- Fully removable and washable lining
- Sharktooth ready
- Shark 5-year manufacturing warranty
- Weight: 1290g (+/-50g )