Shift 3LACK Label returns for the season in fine form, elevating the standards of premium racewear apparel in the market. the likes of Dean Wilson, Hunter Lawrence, and the GEICO Honda team have taken the 3LACK Label to the top of the game all over the world, and it's made to stand the test of time. For the ultimate in value and undeniable style, 3LACK Label racewear is your go-to choice of racewear.
The 3LACK Label Pants provide a flawless fit with an undeniable style. A combination of rigid and stretch paneling work seamlessly to give you the perfect balance of durability and rider movement. The 600D polyester main body construction feels substantial, yet lightweight and shrugs off daily wear and tear. Articulation is utilized for more natural movements on the bike - thoughtfully cut and sewn, this strategic paneling puts you in the most comfortable riding position possible. On top of that, 4-way stretch knees and back yoke panels add flexibility in all the right places. For when temperatures rise, a combination of laser-cut perforations, vented knee panels, and breathable rear yoke work together to make sure you don't overheat mid-ride.
- Rigid and stretch panels for the ideal balance of flexibility and durability
- 600D main body provides durability while minimizing weight
- Laser perforated ventilation panels on knees and rear yoke for enhanced airflow
- Lightweight stretch mesh lower leg for increased comfort inside the boot
- Stretch rear yoke and front gusset allow for unrestricted movement
- Triple-layer knee provides excellent abrasion resistance inside & out
- External leather knee panels for heat & abrasion resistance
- 4-way rip-stop stretch paneling provides unrestricted movement
- Form-fitting construction for enhanced on-the-bike performance
- Internal silicone waistband keeps your jersey tucked
- Mesh internal liner for increased comfort
- Premium 3D silicone logo treatment
- Secure ratchet waist closure