THE NEW DEAD EYE COLLECTION
The Dead Eye collection, offered in both black and white label versions, takes its name from the soul-less all-black eyes of great white sharks. If that’s not badass enough for you, it features a look inspired by SWAT tactical gear, Navy Seal scuba jackets, and every 1980s kid’s favorite GI Joe action figure. We’d like to think if Chuck Norris entered a race to save the world, this is what he would rock. So gear up, say “chuck yeah!” and explore your inner-sniper with the Dead Eye collection.
The WHIT3 Label collection sets out to elevate expectations for quality, value, and (above all) style through simplistic innovations that give you more of what you need and less of what you don’t. White label offers durable lasting product without sacrificing a simplistic yet technical point of view.
- Unique minimalistic design reduces weight while increasing flexibility, ventilation, and durability
- 600D main body polyester provides excellent durability
- Multiple stretch zones using 4-way stretch fabrics ensure mobility and a contoured fit
- Padded knee construction for increased comfort and durability
- Articulated knee and hip design conform to the rider while on the bike and increase overall comfort
- Minimal seams and mesh panelling on lower leg for extra comfort while tucked into the boot