Bonus Helmet Bag with your purchase
The Elite Open-Face
The Shoei J-Cruise is not your average open-face helmet. Packed with innovative features like the large, smooth operating and distortion free CJ-2 shield (complete with industry-first integrated air dam), a built-in internal sun shield, advanced ventilation and a fully removable 3D Max-Dry interior system, the J-Cruise does it all while keeping you safe and connected with the road ahead.
- The J-Cruise comes equipped with a built-in QSV-1 sun shield, giving riders instant relief from sun glare in one quick motion. A large, easily located switch activates the 3D injection-moulded inner shield, and the distortion-free view blocks 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays just like the CJ-2 external shield that lies ahead. Unique to SHOEI, the forehead area of the outer shell is raised slightly to accommodate the internal sun shield, allowing for the integrity of the helmet's inner EPS liner to remain intact. The QSV-1 Sun Shield exceeds the ANSI Z80.3-2010 Standard for Non-Prescription Eyewear.
- The J-Cruise's larger CJ-2 shield provides a wider and taller field of vision than it's predecessor. Additionally, the CJ-2 protects against 99% of the sun's damaging UV rays, and SHOEI's 3D injection-molding process ensures a distortion free view throughout the entire field of vision. Coupled with the J-Cruise exclusive QR-N base plate system, shield changes and base plate function have never been smoother. The J-Cruise also features a new shield locking mechanism for a secure closure and easy opening.
- Thanks to time well spent in SHOEI's in-house wind tunnel, the all new J-Cruise boasts advancements in shell and shield design that have yielded dramatic reductions in unwanted road noise and wind turbulence near the face. In addition to optimal shell and shield aerodynamics (complete with an industry first integrated air dam), as well as liner components designed to prevent unwanted road noises from entering through the bottom of the helmet, a dual-ridge window bead increases overall riding comfort by offering a wind and waterproof seal.
- SHOEI engineers equipped the all new J-Cruise with a large upper vent shutter for optimal air intake and ease of use with riding gloves, a lower neck outlet vent and two uniquely positioned upper exhaust outlet vents to take better advantage of negative pressure suction - all yielding dramatically improved cool-air intake and hot air expulsion.
- The J-Cruise is equipped with a fully removable, washable and replaceable 3D Max-Dry interior system. The 3D centre pad components are three-dimensionally shaped to match the contours of a rider's head, allowing for an extremely comfortable fit while maintaining the firm hold necessary for distraction free, high speed riding. Additionally the J-Cruise's 3D shaped cheek pads are available in different thicknesses for a customisable fit. As if that wasn't enough, the SHOEI's exclusive Max-Dry liner material absorbs and dissipates sweat and moisture twice as fast as traditional nylon interiors.
- The J-Cruise Multi-Piece EPS liner not only provides enhanced impact absorption by utilising varying densities of foam, it is designed to allow cooling air to travel unrestricted through tunnels created in the EPS, further enhancing the J-Cruise's unmatched ventilation characteristics.