The ARIZONA is a 100% full-grain leather glove with a distinct personality, beautifully combining quilted and perforated leathers, and allying design with protection. It features thick leather reinforcements overstitched on the edge of the hand, which are not only decorative, but also aimed at protecting the rider’s hand in the event of a fall. Closure via a leather tab with a press-stud embossed with FIVE. With its unique character, superb details, and quality materials, it is the very living essence of vintage culture.
- Total full-grain goatskin construction for suppleness (palm and topside), perforated for ventilation (topside)
- Metacarpal-knuckle protection with memory foam concealed underneath the leather
- Hypothenar muscle protection with full-grain cowhide reinforcement panel
- Perforated goatskin palm reinforcement
- Leather accordion comfort gussets
- Closure system with leather tab + press-stud and leather on-off pull tab