Helstons is one of France’s oldest and most respected makers of motorcycle apparel. The truth is that you simply can’t buy this kind of heritage, quality of components and construction, and technical performance, at the prices being offered by Helstons. It’s all in the detail; the way in which the panels are sewn together, the oils and waxes that are used to treat the leather, the seams, the linings. The guys at Helstons are obsessive and nothing escapes their scrutiny. The end result is a range of clothing that is as beautiful to the eye, as it is exquisite to wear.
If you’re looking to stand out from the crowd, here’s a brand that’s got everything you’re ever going to want.
The Hunt Jacket is made from a vintage canvas. It's backed with an abrasion-resistant lining. For warmth, it is equipped with a thermo-aluminium lining. There are double-D ring waist adjusters and quilted stretch panels in the elbows and shoulders. The jacket is fully equipped with CE armour, including a back protector. There is also a waterproof membrane for protection from the rain. The Hunt is a classically styled, mid-length textile jacket that can be worn in all weather conditions.
- Waxed Cotton Tarpaulin (Original BRITISH MILLERAIN) Oak colour
- Body and sleeve lining in checked cotton, abrasion resistant, with 2 zipped pockets
- Body and Sleeves fully lined with a fabric made of aramid fibres (very resistant to abrasion, cuts and tears)
- Pocket on interior lining
- Removable and warm Thermo-Alu vest (body sleeves) with a wallet pocket and a phone pocket
- 6 outside pockets
- Tightening tabs at wrists and sides.
- Removable protective shells (shoulders, elbows and back) to CE standards.
- Rainproof membrane jacket
SIZE & FIT:
- S – 4XL