Flagship of the line, the Race-R PRO model, which contains a carbon belt in its most upscale version, is one of the first helmets developed to rely on CFD technology (featuring computational fluid simulations). This simulation of aerodynamic performance adds the attributes of optimal ventilation and penetration through air, while still recognized as one of the world’s safest helmets, earning 5 stars in the SHARP crash test.
– Variable thickness visor (2.8 mm at the edges, and 4.25 mm in the center) for a class 1 optical quality with no distortion
– Carbon / Aramid for safety and lightness
– Optimized aerodynamics thanks to its contoured shell and double blade rear spoiler
– Interior made using a bamboo-based process, cheek pads available in different thickness
– Hermetic neck pad (air and noise)